Friday, March 6, 2009

Mini Eggs.

Had a good long ride today...
From my house to school and back.
Then down to the Old Mill for my paycheck, which was lousy...
Then over to my friend Beezy's and back home through the west side.

So I wasn't too excited about Sasquatch! this year...
But now that I've bought my tickets and camping pass and their announcing new people everyday, I'm getting pretty pumped.

The people I'm really excited to see:
Kings Of Leon, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Decemberists, Animal Collective, DeVotchKa, M. Ward, Ra Ra Riot, Passion Pit, Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band, Crystal Castles, Jane's Addiction, Nine Inch Nails, TV On The Radio, Murder City Devils, of Montreal, The Avett Brothers, Calexico, m83, St. Vincent, The Dodos, The Builders And The Butchers, Fences, Natalie Portman's Shaved Head, Fleet Foxes, Gogol Bordello, Santigold, Grizzly Bear, Explosions In The Sky, Girl Talk, The Knux, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Tobacco, Chromeo, Demetri Martin, and BLK JKS.

Shit's stacked...

No comments:

Post a Comment